Skip to content
Galactic Starfighter Patch Notes For 2.7 Update
- The cooldown on Koigran Turn, Snap Turn, and Retro Thrusters has been increased.
- The Power cost of Power Dive has been reduced.
- The cooldown and Power cost of Barrel Roll has been increased.
- Upgrades relating to the cooldown times and Power costs of these abilities have been rebalanced to account for the changes.
- Missile lock breaking effects will now consistently evade Cluster Missiles with the “Double Volley” upgrade.
- Shield Projector’s visual effects now show up properly on all ships in the ability’s radius.
- Icons for EMP Field’s accuracy debuff and Sensor debuff now show up on affected targets
Ships + Hangar
- Two new Scout ships, the Spearpoint and the S-SC4 Bloodmark have been added. These support ships have access to new components designed to improve the effectiveness your squadron:
- Combat Command – This sytem component increases weapon accuracy and power generation for all nearby allies (including yourself)
- Tensor Field – This system component increases the speed and turning rate of all nearby allies.
- These ships can also equip a Repair Drone as their shield. (Identical to the Repair Drone found on the Bomber)
- Two new Strike Fighters, the FT-7B Clarion and the FT-3C Imperium have been added. These command ships only have one primary and secondary weapon, but have system components that improve the effectiveness of your allies:
- Combat Command – Increases weapon accuracy and power generation for all nearby allies (including yourself)
- Repair Probes – Attaches a repair probe to all nearby allied ships, which will slowly restore hull over 20 seconds.
- Remote Slicing – Transmits a slicing code that disables a ship’s system ability, and slowly drains shield power, making the ship vulnerable to your allies.
Component + Crew
- The Dustmaker, Comet Breaker, and Demolisher gunships can now equip Thermite Torpedoes.
- Missile Sentry Drone concussion missiles and Seeker Mines will no longer be launched at ships that are immune to missile locks.
- EMP Field’s “Missile Lock Immunity” upgrade will now cancel in-progress missile locks when it is activated.
Items + Economy
- Warzone & Ranked PvP gear vendors have had their items updated:
- Ranked Warzone Vendors now sell the new Berserker gear.
- Warzone Vendors now sell Obroan gear.
- Dread Touched Gear now drops from Nightmare Mode bosses.
- Dreadforged Gear is now craftable.
- New Legacy Offhands are now available from the Gree Reputation Vendor.
- A new “Galactic Starfighter” category has been added to the GTN. All Starfighter ship unlocks and customization unlocks have been moved into this new category.
You may also like...