FT-3C Imperium Build Theme
The FT-3C Imperium is the Sith strike fighter command ship. It’s Republic counterpart is the FT-7B Clarion. Command ships are support role ships. Your job is to support your allies in the fight, and help them secure kills. This is not a ship that generally ends up with a lot of kills. Your role in the battle is healing, shielding, and peeling enemies off your allies. The Imperium is very defensive in nature.
FT-3c Imperium Setup
Outfitting your FT-3C Imperium will determine your role. This build is very support oriented, and best for TDM matches.
FT-3c Imperium Components
The first two will be your in-game weapons, the last three will be your in-game abilities.
- Primary Weapons : Quad Laser Cannons is a must. You will use your blasters a considerable amount, and you want something that will pack a punch.
- Secondary Weapons : Ion Missiles will remove shields for your blasters, or your allies’ blasters.
- Systems : Repair probes will throw a healing over time (HoT) on all your allies within 4500m. They can fly away and it will continue to heal. Fully upgraded, it will also replenish missiles!
- Shields : Shield Projector will restore shields to you and nearby allies.
- Engines : Power Dive will roll you down at a 90 degree angle. Koiogran Turn also acceptable.
These are purely passive stats:
- Armor : Reinforced Armor – Higher health to take more punishment.
- Capacitor : Damage Capacitor – Increased Damage for your Quad Laser Cannons.
- Reactor : Large Reactor – Increase the damage you can take through Shields.
- Sensors : Range Sensors – Boost your personal enemy detection.
FT-3C Imperium Cosmetics
Whatever you like works here.
FT-3C Imperium Crew
The companions have various passive skills across different classes. Look for the companions with the listed skills.
- Co-Pilot – Hydro Spanner (Blizz) This ability is so helpful in sustaining you. You’ll run out of missiles before health.
- Offensive – Rapid Reload and Pinpointing – Faster missile reloads, and better blaster accuracy. (Gault)
- Defensive – Structural Support and Power To Shields – Damage reduction and increased shields. (Xalek)
- Tactical – Depth of Field and Comm Boost – Increases your detection range, and increases communication range. (Salana Rok)
- Engineering – Power to Engines and Efficient Maneuvers – Supports sustained engine boost, and decreases cost of your abilities so you can use them even when you’re low on resources. (Blizz)
Strategy For FT-3C Imperium Pilots
Find a pilot, and play wingman. Your spot heals and shields will make a huge difference to your teammates. This build is suited more towards TDM, but will do fine in Domination. Lead off with an Ion missile, then finish off with your Quad Laser cannons. It’s pretty simple and straightforward. Ask your teammates who needs heals. This is obviously most efficient using voice chat. If someone needs you to peel off an attacker, you can start locking missiles and taking pot shots. This ship is a great wingman to any ship. Fully upgraded, your Repair Probes will also replenish missiles. This will make you a lot of friends. Your engine power will be your weakness, especially before you get enough upgrades.
You can guard a satellite decently, but a bomber is much better suited to it. Your team needs you out spot healing them so they can stay in the fight.
The Imperium Command Ship
This ship excels in group play. If you enjoy playing as a team, there is no better team player than a command ship. If you want to take it more offensive, try Thermite Torpedoes. If you want to make it better in Domination maps, take the EMP missiles. It’s a very versatile ship. If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback, drop it in the comments below.