Creative Blogger Award
I was nominated by Targeter on his Imperial Intelligence blog for a Creative Blogging Award. Thank you Targeter! I like Shintar’s description of what a Creative Blogging Award is best, “a chain letter”. Kinda makes it more of a nomination than an award, but that’s just as good to me. Knowing people read, and like, what you write is the most rewarding part of writing. A quick glance at Imperial Intelligence shows that we share A LOT in common. We’re not interested in Overwatch, we’re both nostalgic for the ‘good ole days’ of World of Warcraft, we both have characters on Ebon Hawk in SWTOR, and the game Rebel Galaxy caught our attention. 4 for 4, we’re doing good.
SO, to fulfill my part of this nomination chain, here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and share a link back to their blog.
- Post 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15-20 people for this award.
- Let the people you nominated know, that you have nominated them.
- Post the rules so everyone will understand what to do.
Now that 1 & 5 are done, I’ll just go in order. I think #2 is the one that everyone wants to read anyway. So five facts coming up:
- I love me some dinosaurs. Before ARK and The Isle, there was a life size velociraptor skeleton in my living room. It was there when my wife came over for the first time. No idea what she must have thought. I also have a secret dinosaur project website.
- I don’t collect weapons, but I collect weapons. Pistols, long guns, knives, swords. Even a random throwing tomahawk. All real, no wall-hangers. Some are inherited, some I just kinda picked up that looked interesting.
- I enjoy tabletop gaming when i’m offline, specifically Warmachine. I’ve also played X-Wing & Armada, the Star Wars flavors. Now I just need a job in the gaming industry to live the 24/7 gamer life dream.
- I used to hate cats. I’m a dog person. Then I met my wife’s cat. We simply co-existed for a while until one Christmas we got a baby kitten. My wife’s cat jumped up in my lap when I tried to show the new kitten a little attention. We’re now bestest buds. He tucks me in every night. Now I’m a cat person too.
- Finally, my favorite color is red. I know it’s kind of a cop-out, but I’m actually feeling pretty ill right now. Coming down with something, and actually had to call out sick from work.
As for nominating people, Shintar and Ravanel are the ones I know best. Njessi is always entertaining too. They’ve all been nominated already though, so I’ll just consider myself a good judge of character. I don’t think I even know 5 other bloggers total, much less 15 or 20. I’ll take recommendations in the comments below if someone knows someone?
Now just to let them know…and we’re done! Quick, easy, and probably better than the QQ I was going to spew about the new Warcraft PvP system for Legion. Don’t worry, we’ll get to that next week.