With the advent of YouTube and Twitch, the review styles of the olden days are obsolete. I’ve adapted my reviews to hit on only what stands out (to me) in games. Additionally, they all follow a similar formula so that you as you skim through them, you will be able to pick out what applies to your own tastes.
- I cover general game information (price, genre, basic gameplay).
- Features that I like that make the game fun.
- What I don’t like that holds the game back.
- Miscellaneous info, be it behind the scenes drama or future plans.
All that aside now, I ‘specialize’ in multiplayer games with PvP. These are the games that you can group up with friends and battle other players.
Real Time Strategy
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
- For Honor (Beta Impressions)
- Tiger Knight
- The Isle
- The Division (Beta Impressions)
Vehicle Action Shooter
*I’m not great at FPS games, so my perspective may be a little skewed. I do find the occasional one that piques my interest enough to pick up. Just keep that in the back of your head when reading the review.