This website has been a long journey.
- It started on May 21, 2010 as a chronicle for world PvP engagements for the World of Warcraft server Raveholdt.
- After a long break, I returned in July 2012 adapting the website into a super-general video games site, focused on content for whatever video games I was playing.
- Finally in September of 2015, I entered a third phase with the addition of streaming on Twitch.
Some things haven’t changed though. I’ve always enjoyed the PvP and teamwork aspects of multiplayer games, and I spend A LOT of time gaming. I hate playing alone, so singleplayer games are few and far between. Grouping without voice chat makes me sad inside, although I can completely respect that sometimes people are a little shy.
IRL I have a dog and a wife. I live in the United States, and love a good cup of coffee. I don’t care to put much more in print, I’m a pretty private person. My Twitch streams are probably the best place to get to know the real me.
I’m not much of a ‘read the instructions’ kinda guy. I like to jump in and learn hands on, and try and craft some sort of guide later. Sometimes in lieu of guides, i’ll share my opinions or interesting news about the games I am interested in.
Make sure to subscribe and follow me up top, then follow on YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, or all three. Thanks for taking the time to get to know me, and I hope you take something with you from this website or my other channels. Please go find a post to comment on, a game to jump into, and have some fun!
If you need me, you can always contact me here.
My Gaming Setup
- Ryzen 7 2700x
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
- 16GB RAM
- 2TB HDD
- 240 GB SSD
- Mouse – Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse
- Keypad – Logitech G13
- External Hard Drive – Western Digital My Book (1 TB)
- Voice chat – Discord!