Crew Abilities For Republic And Sith Companions
Below are all the abilities available to crew companions in Galactic Starfighter.
Offensive Passive Abilities
- Rapid Reload – Secondary Weapon reload and times reduced by 8%
- Pinpointing – Increases Accuracy by 6%
- Spare Ammo – Ammo Capacity Increased by 25%
- Improved Kill Zone – Increases fire arc by 2%
Defensive Passive Abilities
- Structural Support – 5% evasion increase
- Response Tuning – 9% damage reduction
- Quick Recharge – Shield power regen increased by 15%
- Power To Shields – Shield power pool increased by 10%
Tactical Passive Abilities
- Peripheral Vision – Sensor Radius increased by 2500 meters.
- Silent Running – Sensor dampening increased by 4000 meters.
- Comm Boost – Communications range increased by 5000 meters.
- Depth of Field – Sensor focus range increased by 2500 meters.
Engineering Passive Abilities
- Power To Engines – Increases engines pool by 10%
- Efficient Maneuvers – Reduces cost of engine component abilities, maneuvers, and boost by 13%
- Power to Blasters – Increases blaster pool by 10%
- Efficient Fire – Reduces cost of using blasters by 13%
Active (Co-Pilot) Abilities
- Concentrated Fire – Primary Weapon attacks Crit chance Increased by 36% for 6 seconds.
- Hydro Spanner – Repairs ships hull for 245 over 6 seconds.
- In Your Sights – Reduces targets evasion by 20% for 20 seconds.
- Lingering Effect – Target will receive another 114 damage over 6 seconds if hit within 30 seconds of ability being applied.
- Suppression – Target accuracy reduced by 25% for 20 seconds.
- Nullify – Hull damage reduction increased by 30% for 6 seconds.
- Lockdown – Immediately drains 40 engine power from target.
- Slicing Loop – Target cannot regen for 6 seconds.
- Bypass – Increased shield piercing by 16% for 15 seconds.
- Running Interference – Evasion increased by 15% over 20 seconds. Also applies to 2 allies within 3000 meters.
- Servo Jammer – Target’s maneuvering decreased by 20% for 20 seconds.
Republic And Sith Companion Counterparts For Galactic Starfighter
Below are a list of the Republic and Sith equivalent companions, along with their abilities from above.
- B-3G9/Gault : Rapid Reload and Pinpointing
- Corso Riggs/Kaliyo : Rapid Reload and Improved Kill Zone
- Kira Carsen/Lieutenant Pierce : Spare Ammo and Pinpointing
- Qyzen Fess/Jaesa Willsaam : Improved Kill Zone and Pinpointing
- Aric Jorgan and Sergeant Rusk/M7-12 : Spare Ammo and Rapid Reload
- Zenith/Khem Val : Spare Ammo and Improved Kill Zone
- HK-51 : Rapid Reload and Improved Kill Zone
- Bowdaar/Ashara Zavros : Structural Support and Response Tuning
- Doc/Writch Hurley : Power to Shields and Quick Recharge
- Gus Tunno/Broonmark : Structural Support and Quick Recharge
- M1-4x/Xalek : Structural Support and Power to Shields
- Tanno Vik and Nadia Grell/Vector : Power to Shields and Response Tuning
- Oro Wogawa/Torian Cadera : Response Tuning and Quick Recharge
- Akaavi Spaar/Doctor Lokin : Comm Boost and Silent Running
- Elara Dorne/SCORPIO : Peripheral Vision and Depth of Field
- Kendra Novar/Salana Rok : Depth of Field and Comm Boost
- Lord Scourge/Mako : Peripheral Vision and Comm Boost
- Lieutenant Iresso/Malavai Quinn : Depth of Field and Silent Running
- Treek/Talos Drellik: Peripheral Vision and Silent Running
- Ashy/Aven Geth : Power to Blasters and Efficient Maneuvers
- C2-N2/Blizz : Power to Engines and Efficient Maneuvers
- Risha/Andronikos Revel : Power to Engines and Power to Blasters
- T7-01/Vette : Power to Blasters and Efficient Fire
- Tharan Cedrax/Ensign Temple: Power to Engines and Efficient Fire
- Yuun/2V-R8 : Efficient Fire and Efficient Maneuvers