Pro Tip Tuesday
Pro Tip #9 – Addons
Addons can be extremely useful in PvP. Here is a list of addons I use, and feel free to list any of your own in the comments below.
- Dominos – Lets you move around all your hotbars to any place on your screen.
- VanasKoS – Uses the combat log to track any nearby enemies. Also tracks kill history and various other interesting bits of information. If you want something a little more streamlined, try Stalker.
- IceHUD – This mod puts all your health/power bar information right around your character and in your face. It’s placement is also adjustable.
- Deadly Boss Mods – This has timers for battlegrounds. Occasionally they are off, but most of the time they track tower and flag caps pretty effectively.
- X-perl – This mod lets you adjust your party, character, and target portraits around. It also shows you who’s missing what buffs on mouseover. Very handy mod, you can hide or show just about any UI features you want.